Welcome to ShipwrecksNL.ca
The Shipwreck Preservation Society of Newfoundland & Labrador (SPSNL) welcomes anyone who is curious about shipwrecks in our province. What are your interests:
- diving on shipwrecks?
- researching the history of shipwrecks?
- exploring for shipwrecks?
- identifying and documenting new shipwrecks?
- surveying and mapping known shipwrecks?
- photographing and videoing wrecks?
- protecting shipwrecks?
- promoting shipwrecks as tourist attractions?
- learning more about the nautical history of our province?
But the SPSNL does not welcome anyone who wants to remove artifacts illegally from shipwrecks!